- Average song length = 25 seconds.
- There are more building blocks on the front cover than are used in the construction of each song.
- Like the Sheiks single, excellent production comes courtesy of Scattered Order and the M-Squared studio.
- Heavy influence is drawn from Wire, whose 106 Beats That was covered live.
- Conversely, approximations of the D-beat found in Salient Feature and Warhol are less a direct influence than a shared response to a technical limitation (viz. independent coordination of right hand and right foot).
- Check out that guitar sound - monstrous, like nuclear stockpiles; enormous, like a door slamming in the depths of hell. Grown record collectors are said to weep at the guitar sound on certain DIY records. As we drop the needle on side 1, we laugh at those crybabies and proceed to trash our living rooms when the descending riff kicks in.
- A live cassette was released on the 2 Tapes label from Wollongong. To maintain the self-contained conceptual integrity of the 7", don't click here.
- Play loud.
Salient Feature [Download]
Wish It Is [Download]
Side Effects [Download]
Column One [Download]
No Clear Ideas (Absorption Retention) [Download]
Real Arafat [Download]
Metropolitan Recluse [Download]
Look At It [Download]
Abrupt Alteration [Download]
Anglican War [Download]